- Summer: June - August
- Fall: September - December
- Spring: January - May
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Skills of ALL Interns
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently (when needed)
- Excellent organization, communication, writing and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects while staying organized
- Work well with staff, vendors and wish families
- Regular and predictable attendance! Emergencies and sick days may be excused, but we treat internships like a job
- Candidates are asked to commit to a schedule for the duration of the internship.
- All internships are unpaid
- HAVE FUN and learn every aspect of how a nonprofit organization operates
Available Departments: Accounting, Fundraising/Events, Marketing/Communications, Graphic Design, Volunteer Services, Program Services and Medical Outreach. Candidates may view additional information for each internship by clicking here. Please follow the instructions for applying and be sure to include any required documentation.
Please click here to complete the Internship Application.
Thank you for your interest in our chapter. A representative will be in touch if you meet the requirements within 5-10 business days. No phone calls please.