- Summer: May 1st – August 31st
- Fall: September 1st – December 31st
- Spring: January 2nd – April 30th
*Please note, our needs vary at any given time and internship start/stop dates are flexible
- Development Intern (Charlotte Office)
- Development Intern (Triad Office)
- Mission Delivery Intern (Charlotte Office)
- Marketing/Communications Intern (Charlotte Office)
- Graphic Design Intern (Charlotte Office)
- Finance/Accounting Intern (Charlotte Office)
- Volunteer Services Intern (Greensboro Office)
Read more about our various internship types here.
In order to best serve our community, we require all applicants to go through an assessment before becoming an active part of our company. This includes a completed application, resume, cover letter, writing sample, and a potential interview. You may include additional materials if you would like with your application. Upon reviewing your application, we may contact you for next steps. Please note, our needs vary at any given time and unfortunately not all applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Skills of all Interns:
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects while staying organized
- Work well with staff and vendors
- Punctual and on time for each work shift. Emergencies and sick days may be excused, but we treat our internships as jobs and expect continued communication in these situations.
- Candidates are asked to commit to a schedule for the duration of the internship.
- HAVE FUN and learn more about how a nonprofit organization operates
CLICK HERE to download an Internship Application
Please email your completed application, resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our chapter!