- Summer: June - August
- Fall: September - December
- Spring: January - May
We have two office locations; our main office in Charlotte and our satellite office in Greensboro.
You may apply for an internship at any time; however a representative will only be in touch during specific times of the year for each internship cycle. If you meet the requirements, you will be contacted between March and April for summer internships, between July and August for fall internships and between November and December for spring internships. All applicants will be notified when intern positions are full. No phone calls or emails please.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Skills of ALL Interns
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Excellent organization, communication, writing and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects while staying organized
- Work well with staff and vendors
- Being on time for each work shift. Emergencies and sick days may be excused, but we treat our internships as jobs and expect continued communication in these situations.
- Candidates are asked to commit to a schedule for the duration of the internship.
- All internships are unpaid
- HAVE FUN and learn more about how a nonprofit organization operates
Available Departments: Accounting, Fundraising/Events, Marketing/Communications, Graphic Design, Volunteer Services and Program Services. Candidates may view additional information for each internship by clicking here. Please follow the instructions for applying and be sure to include any required documentation.
Please click here to complete the Internship Application.
Thank you for your interest in our chapter.