KIDS FOR WISH KIDS events are special fundraising events organized by children of all ages. These kids help grant wishes by creating their own projects and fundraisers, which not only benefit wish children, but also:
• Teach kids to work together to develop a project from start to finish.
• Build self esteem and school spirit.
• Teach the value of community service - a perfect service learning opportunity.
• Develop creativity and idea-making skills.
• Allow kids the chance to experience the joy of helping another child.
• Lets kids have fun.
Wish Week is just one of the many ways that you can fund raise for Make-A-Wish. Wish Week is part of the Kids For Wish Kids program, which enables kids K-12 to help grant the wishes of kids with critical illnesses. Kids are responsible for the program; from brainstorming fundraising ideas, to developing a plan of action and then seeing their ideas come to life. Teachers and parents often serve as advisors, but ownership of the project belongs solely to the kids involved.
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, sororities, fraternities and more! If you’ve got a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate.
What other students are doing: