The Women Inspiring Strength and Hope (W.I.S.H.) Society
is a group of dynamic and inspiring women that includes wish granters, wish moms, and professional women who believe that every child deserves a childhood filled with hope and joy.
The precursor to the present-day W.I.S.H. Society dates back to 2013 when a small group of 21 dedicated women "Honorees" were nominated to raise money to help grant wishes for kids battling critical illnesses. From 2013-19, more than 170 Honorees raised money in support of wish kids. To this day, many of those trailblazing women remain committed as prestigious Founding W.I.S.H. Society Members, and along with other current members, are connected by their shared desire to enhance the mission of Make-A-Wish Central & Western North Carolina.
Women like you are joining this community to network, volunteer, and help change the lives of kids battling critical illnesses across the region.
In addition to granting wishes, the W.I.S.H. Society offers opportunities for quarterly networking and wish volunteering for members to connect with like-minded women who share a passion for creating a lasting impact in central and western North Carolina.
By personally giving at one of the levels below, you too can join this group of women on their mission to help transform the lives of even more children. Your membership at each level includes the following benefits:
$500 – Hope Level
$1,000 – Strength Level
- Recognition on W.I.S.H. Society website
- Access to W.I.S.H. Society private Facebook group
- Invitation to quarterly social/networking events with fellow W.I.S.H. Society members
- A welcome gift
$3,000 – Joy Level
- Includes benefits from Hope Level PLUS:
- Opportunity to participate in wish experiences throughout the year
$6,000 - Fairy Godmothers
- Includes benefits from Strength Level PLUS:
- Priority access & opportunity to serve as ambassador at Make-A-Wish special events
- Includes benefits from Joy Level PLUS:
- Profile of local wish child
- Recognition as Fairy Godmother at chapter event